Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Noonday Ambassador Style.

It's time for me to start blogging again. It's been far too long. For the whole month of September, a bunch of Noonday Ambassadors are taking part in a style contest over on Instagram (you can follow along by searching the hashtag #ambassadorstyle). So of course I'll just on any opportunity to come up with fun outfits and photograph them. Last week's challenge was pretty simple, we just had to wear our favorite pieces from the new fall line (which in my case is practically everything). I wanted to share 3 of the outfits that I came up with this week with you guys.

 Day 1.
What I'm wearing: Falling Muskisa Necklace, Chasing Triangle Cuff, and Metallic Pearls Necklace Chambray Shirt (old navy), Skirt (gap) Shoes (similar)

 Day 2.
I love that my puppy wanted to join in on my picture taking. Her little face in the window just makes me so happy. 
What I'm wearing: On the Mark Necklace, Metallic Pearls Earrings, Delta River Bangles, Saigon Color Dipped Bangle, Tasseled Bullet Bracelets Shirt (Loft similar), Skirt (vintage)

 Day 3.
What I'm wearing: Picked Plum Scarf, Soleil Earrings in Rose Gold, Shirt (old navy similar), Pants (old navy similar), Shoes (target similar)
 P.S. this outfit won the week's challenge. So now you can find my picture on the Noonday instagram and the Noonday Facebook page. And I won a free pair of earrings. How fun!

2 comments:

  1. le sigh. you are too beautiful. and again, your lighting... just.... gah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the skirt in the first picture!! Everything looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete