Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Little Black Dress Challenge - Days 4-7

I seriously love doing these kinds of fashion challenges. It's good for my brain. I used to think that I couldn't be as creative with limitations, but know I know that's totally not true. Some form of limitations, whether it's in the space I'm photography or the number of clothes I can wear, really helps my creativity thrive.

DAY 4:

I wore all Ethiopian jewelry in celebration of the news that the co-op that works with Noonday was able to hire 25 new women to work for them! That means, 25 women making their way out of poverty, getting the proper medicine for HIV, and families that will now have enough food and be able to send their kids to school. I love world change!
Cardigan- Banana Republic
Tshirt- Sevenly
Jewelry- Bethe Rope Necklace, Two Coins Necklace, Bullet and Bead Hoops, Very Versatile Bracelet, Tessa Bracelet



DAY 5:

It was finally starting to get warm. The winter just felt like it was never going to end. Spring is most definitely better than winter.
Skirt- Target (like years ago)
Jewelry & Accessories- Wildflower Belt, Breezy Ikat Scarf, Tassel Earrings, Sseko Sandals



DAY 6:

Today's outfit was pretty simple. I wanted the Noonday "arm party" to speak for itself. It's definitely fun to see just how many of my bracelets I can wear at once.
Shirt- Old Navy (similar)

Jewelry- Stacked Arrows Necklace, Beaded Statement Bracelet, Gypsy Stack Bracelet, Pelotas Bracelet, Brightly Wound Bracelet, Penelope Bracelet by 31Bits



DAY 7:

I was most definitely tired of wearing this dress by day 7, even though I could probably come up with at least about 4 more outfits. I'll definitely be doing this challenge again sometime in the future.
Skirt- vintage (I got it in a bag of clothes that my aunt's friend gave me just because. how fun is that?!)
Cardigan- Gap

Jewelry- Minted Necklace, Olivia Necklace, Tessa Bracelet, Trio of Bangles






4 comments: