Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fall Colors

By now, the fall leaves are long gone off the trees and everything's looking kinda sad outside now. On a couple of really nice days last month, I went outside to photograph a few outfits (and the fall leaves). The colors were just so vibrant, as you'll soon see. And I even found a PILE of trees who's leaves had turned PINK, yes pink leaves in the fall. I was obsessed. This fall, I feel like a majority of my outfits were black and white patterns or fairly neutral colors. Maybe I was subconsciously trying to not compete with the beautiful colors of all the trees. But now that all of the leaves are gone and it's getting dark stupidly early, I'm all into wearing bright colors again. Do you ever find yourself choosing your outfit colors based on the season?





Necklace: made by me out of vintage brooches, earrings, and buttons (i'm in the process of making some to sell)



Scarf: Blano y Negro by Noonday Collection // Bracelet: Metallic Pearls bracelet by Noonday Collection // Earrings: Blossomed Earrings by Noonday Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment