Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Favorite Music of 2013

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been compiling a playlist of some of my favorite songs that were released in 2013. And now I'd like to share it with all of you.
This year I spent A LOT of time listening to music and discovering new music, thanks to discovering Rdio this summer. During the busy wedding editing season, I'd have it streaming music all day, so most days I listened to at least 4 to 5 albums every day (sometimes the same album on repeat a couple of times). This playlist proves that I really did listen to that much music since I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites, resulting in a 6 hour playlist. You're welcome. This year, I spent a lot more time listening to pop music with dancey beats. I found those beats greatly helped me get my editing done.  

* Favorite Albums of 2013 *

- Bad Blood : Bastille
- True : Avicii
- Where Eyes Don't Go : The Gray Havens
- PRISM : Katy Perry
- Native : OneRepublic (also my favorite concert of the year)
- PTX, Vol. 2 : Penatonix

Below you can listen to the whole playlist. You'll have to create an account to listen to the whole playlist, but don't worry, it's free (or you can choose from 3 different paid options). Just click on the playlist title to listen in your web browser.

What were some of your favorite albums and songs from 2013? Does my list contain some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment